Graduate Product Analyst
London or remote (within EU time-zone)
Looking to do some work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps you make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
As a Product Data Analyst you’ll enable your team to make better decisions, faster. Working as part of a cross-functional squad alongside product managers, designers, and engineers, you’ll apply your expertise to drive the future of what we build at Cleo. You will leverage rich user data and cutting-edge technology to see your insights turned into real products.
You’ll also sit within the wider data science function here at Cleo; a hotshot team of six dedicated data experts with significant industry experience that are at the heart of everything we do at Cleo. You’ll have the opportunity to work with them in building and deploying in-production models that developers will feed directly into the product.
We are looking for a self-starter, focused on results, with a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Understand user behaviour and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Conduct regular A/B tests across the product journey of a Cleo user
- Influence the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Work closely with engineers to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Strong knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions) ideally having a degree in a numerate subject
- Excellent SQL skills
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis
How long will all this take?
We aim to move as fast as possible; usually 2 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other.
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Short take-home test
- Onsite interview
- Discuss your take home test with the team
- Meet the leadership team
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback.
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.