Product Manager, Invites & Paper
Zola is seeking an exceptional Product Manager to own new initiatives within our Invitations and Paper team. Our ideal candidate loves both building and optimizing, as well as strategizing and doing. You are a structured and creative thinker, and you are able to toggle easily between the big themes and the little details. You are comfortable in SQL and Google Analytics, and you can prove your ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Owning new initiatives and products related to our Invitations + Paper business
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth and engagement
- Communicate projects to key stakeholders of all levels
- Project management for all projects on the roadmap
- Analyze and report on performance of features within invites and paper
- Deeply understand the customer and think creatively about how to serve them better
- Conduct deep discovery and diligence work on potential partners and competitors
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with current product and future ideas
- Dissecting customer frustrations with wedding planning and identifying ways to turn frustration into happiness
- Partner with Marketing, Growth and other teams to continuously improve customer retention
- Collaborating with partners to identify new ways to delight the couple and turn those into new features or offerings
- Feature performance and KPIs
- Understanding of technical constraints and knowing where to push the boundaries
- Evaluating competitors and the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends
- 2-3 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment, consumer focused startup or experience in a fast-paced analytical role
- Passion for owning new products and bringing them to market
- Exceptional technical, business and customer experience judgment
- Creative, scrappy, and customer-obsessed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent quantitative skills; comfortable running A/B tests and diving deep into data to pull out strategic insights
- Deep empathy for the customer and problem solving for them
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- Comfortable working with remote teams across multiple offices and geographies
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we’re proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we’re proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville and Montreal. We’re hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!