Overland Park, Kansas, United States
WellSky is seeking an Entry Level Scrum Master. You will join a strong team of engineers enabling the exchange of healthcare data. You will have impact on the users of our solutions, doctors, nurses, and others on the front lines of healthcare and community services. Your hard work will touch the lives of real people and families navigating life and death issues with the support of our solutions. We seek to build purpose-driven teams where comradery and compassion are coupled with a dogged pursuit of excellence.
A day in the life?
You will be responsible for:
- Support the product development process for multiple engineering teams
- Responsible for assisting with product development process for multiple engineering teams.
- Evangelize agile transformation and continuous process improvement
- Assist the teams to adopt agile principles, team standards, tools and best practices
- Organize and facilitate Scrum-related events such as daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives, and others.
- Organize and facilitate release planning, demos and other release management activities
- Assist the teams to identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions
- Facilitate cross-team communications
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working with geographically distributed teams (off-site team members and local team members)
Do you stand above the rest?
- Knowledge of Agile software development process is a plus but not required
- Experience of SaaS software is a plus
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence is a plus
WellSky is a leading supplier of software and services solutions that help acute, post-acute, and human service providers improve efficiency, support business growth, and provide intelligent care to patients and people in need. WellSky is headquartered in Overland Park, KS with 1,800 teammates across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world - including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, in-home care agencies, post-acute care facilities, government agencies, and human services organizations. WellSky's software and services address the continuum of health and social care - helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve touch challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. Informed by 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers' needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care's potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.