Product Owner - Internet of Things
pureIntegration is looking for an IOT Product Operations Product Owner who can create user stories, gather requirements, and work with scrum team and business owners to develop products that operate more efficiently and with higher quality. Person would be collaborating between business unit, product organization, engineering organization, project management organizations
- Develop products for the connected home that delight and that work
- Identify ways to improve how a product works to delight the customer and decrease cost for the business.
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverable planning, and design of entirely new experiences and solutions, challenging all members of a cross-functional team to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete product experiences and platform technologies, as well as execution plans.
- Provide thought leadership to fellow product managers, ensuring that device journeys are considered when developing new experience requirements
- Ability to think ahead, identifying potential problems before they manifest and turn them into opportunities whenever possible.
- Learn and understand an array of technical constraints, regulatory guidelines, and business rules; translate these into experience requirements for engineers and designers.
- Represent Product Experience team in meetings and in communication across the company.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Computer Science, or related Degree.
- Have at least 1 year of experience with Product Development as an Agile Product Owner creating and managing user stories and acceptance criteria in a product backlog.
- Be able to articulate how you have contributed to the building of great products - bringing creativity and thought leadership to the team
- Experience with Business operations and Product Quality preferred - i.e. Customer Experience, Customer Care, Technical Support, Product Operations
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision that balances principled decision making, user empathy, and data analysis.
- Ability to complete data analytics to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Confidence and demonstrated ability to operate in a complex environment across diverse stakeholder teams
- Strong MS Office Experience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in SQL and Jira are desired
- Experience in IOT (Internet of Things) preferred
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.