Product Analyst Internship
Join the HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
We need you!
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Product Development Intern starting in August or September 2021. Working in the Business Development team you will facilitate the growth of HelloFresh in the Benelux and France by driving projects for our HelloFresh Market: our 100+ portfolio of curated products which our customers can add to their meal box. You will support in the success of the HelloFresh Market by analyzing data and come up with recommendations as well as project management and implement your recommendations
- Analyze HelloFresh Market performance and come up with tangible improvements;
- Initiate and lead these improvements and product optimization projects for the HelloFresh market while motivating others to execute change;
- Coordinate product portfolio changes throughout the supply;
- Develop new products and product functionalities to offer our customers a great experience;
- Perform customer, competitor and market research to distill insights to improve the HelloFresh Market.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are currently pursuing a master degree in business, economics or engineering and would like to explore whether a combination of business strategy and analytics is your strong suit. You have experience with (a) previous internship(s) and you bring two main characteristics with you: good with data and good with people. You are proficient in Excel and can find your way around. In addition you know how to communicate and interact with people so ‘get things done’. You will receive guidance from experienced analysts throughout your internship and you can increasingly work individually on your projects and analyses.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the latest HelloFresh innovation
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class.
- An amazing team and office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, you’ll get compensated.
What does the recruitment process look like?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then you will make an assessment after which we will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh! Because of the Corona measures we will have the interviews online via Google meet in order to keep it safe!
Are you hungry for more?
Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the 'apply' button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.