Senior NAV Product Analyst (They/She/He)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:The Senior NAV Product Analyst will be responsible for planning, coordinating, governance and overseeing the successful delivery of the Finance Operation Systems output/products in line with business priorities. In this role, the candidate will lead projects or initiatives generated at local / regional / global levels to meet the main objectives of the company in relation to our main three stakeholders: users, partners and couriers. Will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior leaders, to achieve successful delivery of projects. Must understand that success comes from coordination, oversight, and effectively delivering against timelines.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Maintain a prioritised Microsoft Dynamics NAV-17 product backlog in partnership with your technical team lead and business stakeholders
- Build and monitor dashboards to track the performance and usability of the products
- Gather product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ship fast and often and work with limited supervision
- Help contribute to the overall project plan with the goal of creating a best in class Microsoft Dynamics NAV-17 for our business
- Understand how projects create synergies within the same program and enhance them and between departments in the company.
- Liaise with our Finance operations and Accounting teams to aggregate feedback on trends/processes/issues and ensure that this is incorporated into the effective management of the ERP product across markets.
- Take a data-driven approach to manage programs across multiple locations to understand the insights/trends driving the feedback from our key stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, operational issues, tracking, completion, follow-up.
- Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks.
- Establish and achieve project standards for quality and quantity.
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to reach productivity, quality and client satisfaction.
- Drive improvement on processes, policy, and system flows
- Track issues and drive resolution with stakeholders.
- 4-6 years of experience with product management
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV-17
- Fluent English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Able to work efficiently with limited supervision
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Excellence communication skills and stakeholder management
- Great team player
- Strong Organizational Skills
- SQL knowledge
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Product management SQL
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 0 0 0