Senior Product Designer
Washington, DC, San Francisco, CA
Rally Health, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
You will join an existing 8 person design team focused on creating large-scale creative health and wellness management experiences. Your primary focus will be design new features for and making enhancements to this content. You will report to the Creative Director
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and perform design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage from ideation to design to development and QA to guarantee a finished product at launch.
- Perform information architecture and interaction design skills.
- Present your work and articulately communicate design rationale to partners.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows and be proficient in visual design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- 3+ years of professional web/application/UI experience in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred
- Some travel might be required.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.