Product Marketing Manager
Posted 3 weeks ago
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You will crossover between the Technical Marketing-Product-Sales worlds. You have an innate and uncanny ability to understand audiences and craft content that resonates with them. Your task is to communicate Clarifai’s value for our various stakeholders and verticals. Storytelling comes easy to you. You will help us advance our brand narrative as we better understand our market and our audience. You will help craft the positioning, messaging and GTM strategy for our products and platform launches. You’ll partner with the product, research and engineering teams to ensure that we’re driving high quality demand, adoption and success of our products. You will be our go-to-person who understands our customers and the market inside-out. And you will ensure that our sales and marketing teams have all the necessary knowledge, training and tools they need to drive sales.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create a ton of technical marketing content (i.e. sales enablement tools and assets, e-books, case studies, press releases, success stories, product videos, website copy, etc.) to continually articulate the benefits of our products to the world and continue to advance our narrative
- Work closely with marketing, product, engineering and research on content for social, blog, email newsletters
- Manage (industry) analyst relations
- Work with marketing, product, sales, and customer teams to better understand our market, personas, and Product Market Fit (capturing market needs and opportunity scope)
- Create, modify, and continually improve upon competitive analyses to help give our teams a deep understanding of the external landscape
- Measure and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Craft product positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Create GTM strategies and launch plans that outline tactical implementation in detail and align with product and business KPIs
- Optimize conversion paths, and use dynamic calls to action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs
What You Bring:
- 4-6 years of B2B product marketing and/or product management with a focus around technical products and developer audiences
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills to uncover insights around business metrics and optimize customer lifetime value, retention rates, and revenue growth
- Proficiency working within a CMS (Hubspot preferred), email marketing tool, design prototyping (Figma, Sketch)
- Experience working cross-functionally across product, sales, research and engineering teams
- A thorough understanding of the marketing funnel and customer journey
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- No meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership