Product Manager II
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Product team
The Surveys Product organization is a team that provides value to our customers by reimagining and growing the business across our products. On Wufoo, you will work closely with teams such as Product Engineering, Design, Growth and Marketing, reporting to the director of Product Management for Wufoo.
What we're looking for
Wufoo is looking for a passionate product manager who wants to build outstanding features and capabilities to help grow the product and improve the user experience for our customers. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you'll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to work with multiple teams across the company to drive product direction. If you want to help shape the future of Wufoo at SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
- Oversee the product backlog, roadmap planning and prioritization across features and requirements that share the customer and business benefit
- Develop detailed product requirements for new features and enhancements that align with the Wufoo product strategy.
- Cultivate customer empathy and gather deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve desired goals
- Look for and analyze data to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Conduct market and user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Partner with a team of passionate engineers, UX designers, data analysts, marketers through iterative releases
- 4+ years of experience in B2B software/SaaS product management or related product roles.
- A track-record of building new product features and capabilities
- A love for solving customers' needs
- Work with team members to reach growth targets
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.