Remote, Anywhere in the US
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
Postscript is building a world-class Design team. We’re hiring exceptional Product Designers to create experiences for the most important new marketing channel in decades. As Product Designer, you will design delightful experiences for our customers. You will be deeply integrated in product teams and collaborate very closely with engineers and product managers. You will have a high degree of empowerment and ownership over critical projects. As an early member of the rapidly growing Design team, you will be a key contributor to our design system. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Design delightful, creative experiences that customers love to use to grow their business
- Provide a comprehensive range of design activities, including problem definition, user flow examples, component usage, content and verbiage, and QA (visual and technical)
- Collaborate with your assigned product engineering team(s) daily. Brainstorm, design, and iterate with engineering and product teammates
- Be an active participant in Product and Brand design critiques
- Ensure that your assigned team(s) continually ship solutions in line with timing expectations and goals. Iterate quickly and push to effectively increase throughput
- Regularly lead customer interviews. Develop customer profiles and accurately define customer problems. Use this work to actively guide your design efforts. Share this knowledge with your team
- Develop a strategic design roadmap for your assigned products. Understand systems and flows, and prioritize design improvements to yield the maximum customer impact in the shortest amount of time. Use data to support your decision-making process
- Utilize Postscript’s Design System and actively contribute to improvements
What We’ll Love About You
- Multiple years proven SaaS product design experience
- Strong design skills (including stellar online portfolio)
- Familiarity with ecommerce design
- Expert-level Figma skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience
- Experience with HTML/CSS is not required but very nice to have
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.