Senior Product Designer
Glooko is looking for a Product Designer to join our team at the Göteborg Area, Sweden. Our goal is to make diabetes management easier for everyone, which relies heavily on the Product Designer’s contribution. Our team follows a Human-Centered approach, applying ethnographic-style research and collaborative design methods. In this process, the Product Designer will work alongside Design Researchers, Product Managers, Software Engineers and other roles.
Glooko is a mission driven company, where people care deeply about their work. Trusted by the world’s leaders in diabetes care, our solutions cover more than 2.8 million people with diabetes and are used in 7,000+ clinic locations in 26 countries across 15 languages.
What you will bring:
- Five or more years of work experience practicing Human-Centered Design, three with a Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent degree.
- User Interface crafting skills using Figma.
- A human-centric and participatory design capabilities.
What you will do:
- Create new product concepts, prototypes and UI specifications.
- Work in close collaboration with Product Managers to co-define the future of Glooko products.
- Gain a deep understanding of user’s needs by collaborating with Design Researchers.
- Plan, design and execute concept validation and usability tests.
- Contribute in cultivating Glooko’s design culture.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare. We offer a very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great development opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a Silicon Valley based company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Is this you? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!