Senior Product Manager, Payouts - Payments Platform
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Santa Clara, CA, but you’ll be working from anywhere in US, preferable from Santa Clara itself
What you'll get to do...
We are the team that power the payments facilitation (Payfac) platform for GoDaddy. We are responsible for the transaction lifecycle once done till the point its deposited in our merchants bank account. We solve for pricing, the payment transfer, and ensuring risk team has control over the actions. We also empower our Payout operations team to make sure all the money movements add up.
We have two areas of focus:
- Grow our Payfac business – manage our payment processing platform across all geographies to facilitate money movement, do recon and automate reporting
- Empower operations for our business – design products, features & tools to help manage payment operations, empower our risk and accounting teams to manage the payments-facilitation business
- Expand our payment processing offering into new geographies,
- Build a scalable platform to facilitate money by looking at data, understanding & defining performance metrics to design and define product improvements
- Identify how to Build Resiliency & improve the efficiency of the pricing, payout services and enable
- Identify tools and capabilities to be added to the payouts platform (eg, solving for reconciliation asks, building in controls to hold/release payouts based on risk inputs, solve for reporting of reconciliation gaps and risk holds to our end users and internal stakeholders
- Work with engineering to build the product offering (30%)
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years experience in building products for accounting or reconciliation or analytics
- 3+ Years experience in product management or payout operations in a payments company
- Demonstrated experience in making data based decision & driven tangible measurable impact
- 3+ years of experience in building product across any of these domains
- Accounting & reconciliation
- Reporting and analytical tools
- Automation of Revenue recognition
- Banking/ financial(loan/credit) products
- Ability to write SQL/ POSTMan and Python scripts & perform analysis to identify or drive product improvements
You might also have...
- Understanding or ability to read financial statements
- Experience managing payment product or operations at a Bank/Payments processor/online gateway
- Work experience in accounting & finance operation roles
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.