Senior Product Manager
Redwood City, CA
Epic Creations Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Product manager to join our growing team at Epic! In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and building growth levers that can help increase our growth trajectory. You will be expected to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing and content teams to help build and launch experiences that show constant improvement. To do this, you will develop a deep understanding of our usage patterns and use that knowledge to prioritize features to fuel growth and engagement.
What you will be doing
- Deeply understand the consumer behavior and use it to identify opportunities in driving user growth through new product developments and optimizing existing ones.
- Collaboratively work with engineering, design, content, marketing and customer support teams to lead build and launch improvements to grow our customers base
- Help improve key metrics by hypothesizing, defining, launching, and analyzing experiments across various web and mobile platforms
What you should have
- 7+ years of product management experience with a consumer technology product
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, ability to effectively communicate customer needs, features, benefits and more
- Ability to work cross functionally and drive multiple teams to deliver on initiatives on time and with high quality
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to analyze, synthesize and leverage data to draw insights and make conclusions
- Experience and interest in working in a fast-paced startup, with a willingness to pitch in where needed
Nice to haves
- Prior experience working with a subscription service
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation plan
- $80/month transportation reimbursement
- Weekly yoga
- Unlimited access to our product!