Learning and Talent Development Product Owner 12M FTC
Learning and Talent Development Product Owner supports Wise mission and reinforces learning culture through enabling autonomous teams and Wisers to unlock their potential by providing opportunities to develop and grow.
PRODUCT OWNER (50%):
- Responsible for the overall philosophy and design of respective product
- Creates all project plans and timelines, product documentation and materials for external communication (Confluence, Slide Decks, Performance support materials etc.)
- Responsible for communicating any changes to the product to the entire team as well as outside - to the wider People team and organization
- Supports the Lead in implementing various products in respective Functions
- Customizes the product based on the needs of different functions/teams/tribes (where necessary)
REGIONAL/LOCAL DESIGN AND DELIVERY (40%):
- Proactively coaches and guides all employees on learning, development, career and growth matters in their respective region
- Facilitates team engagement/effectiveness initiatives for teams
- Delivers onboarding, leadership, learning, talent and organizational development solutions (EMEA, APAC, AMER)
- Supports the rest of the team (based in London, Tallinn, Budapest, Tampa or Singapore) to build impactful, high quality development products that help employees see career growth opportunities within Wise
- Collaborates with the local People Operations to gain insight into specific regional/local needs
- Takes part in wider People projects for exposure, always stays on top of HR/Learning trends, attends webinars, reads and connects with people to learn and expand his/her professional knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred: A formal accreditation/certification in coaching/talent/HR
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar job.
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong Learning Experience Design
- Superior facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.