Solution Analyst (Product Analyst)
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
We are seeking a talented and ambitious product analyst to join WellSky’s Post-Acute Care Facilities solution team. In this role you will be asked to make significant product contributions in clinical reporting strategy, business intelligence design and deployment as well as data management for healthcare clients. You will work across the entire agile software lifecycle from concept, to design, to development, and deployment to production. As a Solution Analyst, you will serve as the product owner for the reporting transformation initiative. You will work with development teams, represent business priorities and the voice of the client to define new features and requirements to build into our solutions. If you have a passion for technology, experience with reporting and data management, and like the idea of developing in a fast-paced high growth organization, you could be a perfect fit.
A Day in the life!
- Working with Solution Managers and other Solution Analysts to understand and support WellSky’s product strategy and roadmap priorities for platform-oriented transformation.
- Working with internal stakeholders and WellSky post-acute care clients to analyze and document client business problems and opportunities.
- Acting as the Product Owner within the development team creating epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Providing in depth analysis of product features, including user behavior analysis, A/B test result analysis, segmentation/funnel studies, product success metrics development, KPI and other product performance metric definition.
- Prioritizing the product backlog for development planning and refinement meetings.
- Coordinating integration and joint development activity with WellSky partner solutions to ensure a pleasant and seamless user experience.
- Coordinating with WellSky Enterprise initiatives and execute an adoption roadmap to ensure the Post-Acute Care Facilities organization leverages corporate capabilities.
- Working with UX team to develop personas, workflows, and prototypes to validate client needs.
- Understanding the software development life cycle and how to collaborate effectively with Software Engineers to deliver amazing features from your detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Gathering and documenting market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Working on a larger product team and providing cross-team support.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience as an Application Software-related business analyst.
- 4+ years of Business Analyst or Product Owner or Business Analyst experience working with translating business and technical requirements into the form of epics and user stories.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners.
- Logical thinker, able to break complex topics into simpler ideas that can be executed, tracked and measured.
- History of rapidly assimilating information and developing expertise across multiple topics through curiosity and self-initiative.
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (about 10% of the time).
Do you stand above the rest?
- Agile Product Owner or Pragmatic Marketing certification
- Understanding of healthcare / health IT environment
- Prior experience or coursework with software development
- Prior experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions
- Project Management experience is a plus
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world. #LI-ST
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution, paid volunteer days and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky is a leading supplier of software and services solutions that help acute, post-acute, and human service providers improve efficiency, support business growth, and provide intelligent care to patients and people in need. WellSky is headquartered in Overland Park, KS with 1,800 teammates across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world - including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, in-home care agencies, post-acute care facilities, government agencies, and human services organizations. WellSky's software and services address the continuum of health and social care - helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve touch challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. Informed by 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers' needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care's potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.