Commercial Product Manager (They/She/He)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world. As the Business Product Manager for the Global Commercial team, you will be responsible for providing support and functionality to thousands of high-volume partner stores and working on setting our commercial team for success with proper tech-enabled processes. You will work cross-functionally with our Engineering, Product, Research, Data Science, and Partners teams to define the needs of our commercial teams globally, in order to implement solutions to help grow their businesses with Glovo. Together with your stakeholders, you will define a long-term roadmap for the direction of the Partners products, to ensure successful business outcomes for partners while positioning Glovo as an industry leader in the market. This position will allow you to work in one of the areas that are expanding the most in Glovo, throughout diverse geographies with different cultural challenges. You’ll deliver products that scale over millions of orders across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Lead the technology department that supports the commercial team defining a world-class partners experience vision.
- You will be responsible for product planning . This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog and execute on delivering.
- Manage the Salesforce team consisting of +10 technical, support and data analysis specialists. Provide them guidance on designing, building processes on the CRM platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud, testing, deploying changes to production and providing after-deployment support
- Set your team’s Objectives and Key Results aligned with the Commercial and company OKRs.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Ship fast and often.
- 5+ years building and launching highly successful and innovative data-driven full-stack products, preferably at scale.
- Strong understanding of how system and product architecture works for it’s configuration and roadmap definition.
- Knowledge of modern API frameworks, Databases, Admin panels, and market technology best practices.
- Proven experience in owning and delivering large complex tech projects across multiple teams. Business impact prioritization knowledge is a must.
- Experience mentoring, managing, and developing teams.
- You can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track. Business impact prioritization knowledge is a must
- Superb communication and Fluent in English and fluent in Spanish. You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Experience presenting concepts to clients, stakeholders or other decision makers of all levels (technical and non-technical), and outstanding ability to influence positively on their engagement.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce experience is not mandatory but highly valuable.
- Experience as Marketplace Product Manager.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Analytics Architecture Engineering Research
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 1 0 1