Business Product Manager - Finance (They/She/He)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand. Our goal is to bring this value proposition to a global audience.
Reporting to the Finance Systems, as Business Product Manager you will work with the Tech Product team to build the highest impact projects that will help us drive and improve our key finance metrics: Profitability, Invoicing, Reporting and Accounting. BPMs act as the voice of business to surface and propose projects for our Tech Product team to build and test. They are also responsible for post test rollout of new products/features
Be a part of a team where you will:Prior to product launch you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and assessing the impact of Finance product requests and prioritising them based on impact on the key finance metrics
- Meeting with Product Managers to review business priorities and champion your stakeholders interests
- Ensuring Finance team stakeholders are aligned on key objectives and scope defined in product roadmap
- Advising product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product life-cycle
- Defining success of new products/features in terms of finance KPIs and global business impact
- Working hand in hand with Tech Product Manager to launch new features for product testing in one or two markets.
- Developing and executing an end-to-end product rollout plan for new features after the initial product testing phase.
- Writing playbooks to help the local and regional finance departments implement and leverage the new finance features.
- Tracking core business metrics related to the product.
- Identifying key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch.
- Surfacing and advocating for key insights from the business to inform Product of possible improvements.
- A degree in Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent (Master's Degree would be advantageous).
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise with analytics tools such as Excel and SQL.
- Solid experience with cross functional collaboration and negotiation.
- Experience with product management softwares such as Jira, Kanban, Trello, Notion, Azure.
- You're not afraid to get your hands dirty, you have a bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Analytical mindset, problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude. You have the ability to work independently and have outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working with software development teams and familiarity with agile product development processes.
- Experience with ERP (Oracle, SAP, Navision) and Looker, Tableau or Qlikview.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.