Senior Product Manager, Video Ads
The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Ads team is seeking for a senior product leader who will lead all efforts in monetizing our consumer video products. As Sr. Product Manager of Video Ads, not only will you be responsible for the evolution of our existing Promoted Video product, you will also have the opportunity to drive the product vision, development, and go-to-market of brand new video ads products from inception to launch.
As an early member of a small product team, you will have significant ownership and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy.
- Drive product vision and execution of our Promoted Video and new video ads products roadmap
- Draw deep insight from competitive research and emerging industry trends to inform strategy and product decisions
- Collaborate closely with other ads product managers and engineers to ideate, prioritize, and build platform supports for video ad products.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to-market strategy for new video ad products and features
- You must have a proven track record as a Product Manager. We are only considering candidates with 2+ years of product management experience for this role. Previous ads product experience will be a big plus.
- You have excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have experience working with cross functional teams and external partners in building new products or integrations
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.