Software Development Product Owner
As a Software Development Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading the engineering and development of a U.S. Air Force system. Novetta is developing and deploying IoT technology to operate and manage a complex suite of sensors for the Air Force. The technology deploys to programmable logic controllers, on premise hardware, AWS cloud infrastructure, workstations and mobile devices. You and your team will develop and expand the end-to-end infrastructure to test all parts of the system against new and emerging requirements. This is a fast paced environment that requires coordination of automated and manual testing methodologies, the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems, and coordination across engineering teams.
- 12 years experience developing complex software solutions
- 8 years experience leading software engineering teams, including mentoring and coaching junior engineers
- Experience creating and managing a product feature roadmap and release schedule
- Experience managing product requirements, deriving lower level components requirements
- Experience in creating, maintaining and scaling a product architecture to meet a customer vision
- Expertise with object-oriented programming languages as such Java, C/C++, Python, Ruby, Swift
- Experience in guiding teams to troubleshooting complex software problems in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in developing and leading teams in an Agile environment
- Experience integrating backend, frontend and interfacing to external systems
- Experience working with databases
- SAFe certification
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Secret; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.