Growth Marketing Lead - Government
Mountain View, CA or U.S. Remote
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.Learn more about Udacity's Values Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obssessed
The Growth Marketing Lead will be part of the larger Marketing organization and work closely with the GM of our rapidly growing Government business to spearhead key initiatives. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, metrics-driven, and possess a high risk tolerance. This person will play a major role in onboarding, nurturing, and delighting our customers in every interaction they have with Udacity.
- Own the strategy and execution for growing Udacity’s overall Government business, including awareness, acquisition, and conversion
- Oversee campaigns across the following channels: digital marketing, partnerships, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization
- Identify and test new acquisition channels (paid and earned) to diversify and scale our customer acquisition program.\
- Develop growth strategies that help with both generating new government leads as well as driving student enrollment for our existing programs.
- Partner with Product Marketing & PR to develop integrated campaigns that drive awareness and consideration for our government efforts globally
- Partner with the engineering and data team to maximize conversion rate and customer sign-up flow
- Partner with the creative team to define creative needs that provide compelling and effective campaigns
- Develop a sound understanding of the latest marketing technologies and trends
- Maintain excellent cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders -- regularly communicating program strategy, highlights, and insights
- Experience creating and implementing a multi-touch attribution model
What we value
- 5+ years of experience in customer acquisition, growth marketing, and/or management consulting
- Has successfully delivered significant growth across multiple acquisition channels
- Ability to analyze multiple data sources to identify trends, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- High-level of ownership, accountability, and tenacity
- Approaches problems from a customer-driven mindset with a desire to define simple but great experiences
- Comfort bouncing back-and-forth between strategy and tactics -- you can think big picture but also comfortable getting in the weeds to execute
- Experience running A/B tests to optimize conversion and engagement
- Experience managing growth programs internationally, preferably both within the US, as well as another region
- E-commerce and/or education experience in a fast-paced startup
- Practical knowledge of HTML/CSS & scripting languages