Product Marketing Manager - Industry Solutions
San Mateo, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake product and solution marketers conceive and execute go-to-market plans for our product lines, and in our key industry verticals. We are looking for a talented product marketing manager to join and help our rapidly growing industry vertical solutions marketing efforts, with a focus on the Media, Advertising and AdTech sector. This PMM will work across our Snowflake sales, product, and marketing teams, as well as our partner ecosystem, to develop go-to-market plans and solutions that drive better customer outcomes.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - SOLUTIONS YOU WILL:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, content marketing, sales, product management, and other teams to build alignment around go-to-market plans for our Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Technology verticals
- Create messaging, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Snowflake marketing and sales teams, as well as partner teams
- Conceive of innovative go-to-market programs that can create significant improvements in our go-to-market performance
- Execute and be accountable for the success of go-to-market campaigns
- Leverage data to identify opportunities, guide decisions, and measure performance of go-to-market activities
- Work directly with customers, partners and sales to identify opportunities to improve our go-to-market motions, and represent Snowflake’s value proposition and messaging in a given vertical
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, vertical marketing experience preferred
- Direct experience working in the media and marketing technology space
- Exceptional written communication skills and ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise presentations and plans
- Ability to build relationships and work successfully across functions
- Demonstrated track record of building successful go-to-market programs and campaigns
- Experience in management consulting, or working with solution partners preferred
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?