Backend UX Designer
Remote - United Kingdom
We are going through the modernisation process of our internal backend platforms and are looking for a UX Designer who will have a crucial input on the platforms’ usability.
We are after a designer who has experience in complex tools/solutions. The person we are looking for, will work closely with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Developers and Internal platform users.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To conduct the internal user researches and identify the user habits and pain points
- To assess the usability of the tools from a UX perspective and in the context of thetechnology behind it
- To deliver UX improvement suggestions via wireframes, prototypes and behaviourspecifications
- To identify the need of usability testing and to conduct it when necessary
- To oversee the UI design solutions by making sure they follow the UX specifications
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a UX Designer
- Experience in feature rich interfaces (e.g. CRM, shopping platforms or any othercomplex software)
- Awareness of the UX design approach differences between internal and externaltools/products
- Interest in the technology behind the product
- Expert knowledge in Figma and/or other industry standard design software
- Degree in an associated field: Front-end development, Interaction Design, HCI or similarRequirements (desirable)
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, React and Bootstrap framework/components
- Interest in gaming industry
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.