Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for LiveRamp Safe Haven, you will be the leading subject matter expert to translate technical capabilities into impactful product benefits and business value. As a storyteller, you will focus on being a vocal advocate for the customer needs and opportunities and developing scalable sales tools to optimize selling to the CPG verticals. You’ll partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and other relevant stakeholders to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and marketed exceeds our customer's expectations.
- Develop and execute customized go-to-market strategies for new products and features specific to LiveRamp Safe haven for CPGs
- Create scalable sales tools that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, proposal templates, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Understand how our different solutions work and how they can be articulated to answer each potential relevant need / use case. You will work closely with customers, product, and sales to understand and assess the ability of these solutions to meet the actual customer needs
- Evangelize key integrations internally and externally. You will draw from deep expertise of the programmatic and / or the CPG revenue management landscapes to clearly articulate how a given product uniquely addresses marketer-specific use cases
- Represent the voice of the customer by providing customer and market insights to sales, client success, product management, and marketing teams
- Apply your product expertise to be an effective resource for sales in closing deals and growing accounts
- Develop content to drive awareness and influence purchase, including blog posts, white papers, and one-pagers.
- Partner with marketing to develop marketing plans that drive demand, grow the pipeline, and retain existing customers.
- Extensive experience in a product marketing, marketing, or account management role with a SaaS or tech company; global experience a plus.
- Some experience with technical sales, sales enablement, technical support or technical marketing.
- Expertise preferred within Retail / CPG, adtech, martech, or adjacent technologies including Agency, Media, and SaaS Technology
- Technical knowledge around privacy, identity, data connectivity and data analytics
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical concepts to clients
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills : Clarity, conciseness and empathy
- Strong written communication skills : Structure, clarity, accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and present technical concepts simply to clients (orally and in writing)
- Structured and able to manage multiple project at the same time
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Independent, self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching.
- Fluency in French and English, Spanish is a plus
- BSc or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience