Senior Product Manager, Talent Strategy
As the Product team that supports Wayfair Global Talent we are responsible for developing an ecosystem of technologies and processes that helps find, hire, and inspire the most diverse and talented individuals as a differentiator for our business. We create fluid and holistic end-to-end experiences for every Wayfarian to be productive in their role, bring their true and best self to work, and develop confidently towards their future.
We’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development. We work with partners across the Talent organization and throughout the company to deliver world-class talent acquisition, employee engagement, and employee support solutions that will evolve as Wayfair continues to grow.
As part of the Talent Product team, you are a senior and integral component of a collaborative group that works together to shape team goals and plans. You work autonomously to execute on projects and report to Talent Product leadership. With responsibility for roadmapping, planning, and discovery, and with material oversight of build execution, you are the face of your project portfolio.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish vision, strategy and product roadmap for key themes within the Talent product landscape. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our employees and business.
- Deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products that improve our employee engagement in ways that lead to scalable, measurable gains in metrics that you will largely define.
- Work closely with a wide variety of Talent and other stakeholders, uncovering which problems we need to solve, what outcomes we’re hoping to achieve, and what technology options may available that offer differentiating experiences.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment, ideally within talent/HR, learning and development, or talent analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans via high impact meetings, product briefs, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.