San Francisco, California, United States
Our mission at Oura is empowering every individual to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products, the Oura Ring and its accompanying app, helps our global community gain a deeper understanding of their health, lifestyle, and sleep quality, which we believe are foundational to living a healthy, fulfilled life.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team in the US and help us design the Oura experience on our extended platforms, including our new, innovative suite of web-based B2B products.
This role is based in San Francisco, or remote anywhere in the US.
What you will do:
- Design end to end UX & UI for Oura’s extended platforms, including our industry-leading enterprise services and dashboards which allow companies, sports teams, researchers and more to promote and monitor health and wellness across their organizations
- Work closely with product managers and developers to concept, prototype, ship, measure and improve features on web and mobile platforms
- Create wireframes, build prototypes, and deliver pixel-perfect visual designs to grow engagement and improve user outcomes
- Collaborate and share feedback with Oura’s product design team to maintain brand consistency across channels
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a UI/UX designer, preferably for a large SaaS company
- A portfolio showcasing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Excellent prototyping skills
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams. Experience working with international groups and distributed teams a big plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of web and mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.