Graduate Product Designer
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process more than $100 billion in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of more than 10,000 merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
We’re looking for a talented and curious individual to be our next Product Designer in Belfast. You’ll be joining the Product team where you’ll have the opportunity to join an experienced team of Designers and Project Managers who all really enjoy working together.
We are looking for a curious and hungry designer to be the voice of our users! Get involved with multiple exciting products spanning the full product lifecycle; from initial concept right through to testing, with users from some of the biggest brands in global eCommerce!
- Design simple, holistic, and intuitive end-to-end product feature experiences for both internal and external users.
- Help maintain and enhance our user interface library and design system that unites Signifyd’s brand visual language, product, and engineering.
- Plan and execute user testing for your product and feature.
- You're a champion of the user, empathize with their needs, and are happy when they can do their job better.
- You have a passion for user experience and interaction design.
- You thrive in the iterative design process, can move fast and pivot due to changing objectives.
- You know how to ask for and receive feedback, and are humble when managing feedback.
- You understand technological constraints in the designs you create.
- You think of the design holistically and how things might be different in the future.
- 0-2 years of experience designing product features and experiences for software, web, and/or mobile.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, visual design, or related design field.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Strong visual design skills, production value, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Great interest in design the future of automated fraud protection for eCommerce
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research is a plus.
To be considered for this role you must submit a CV and online portfolio with academic and/or professional examples of process and evolution of work.In return you’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee