Product Manager, Advertising Campaign Management
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important supplier problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
As a Product Manager of Advertising Campaign Management, you will own the end to end supplier experience for managing advertising campaigns. This includes everything from supplier discovery within Wayfair’s Partner Home experience to campaign creation to campaign reporting. You’ll create mechanisms to capture supplier needs and evaluate our success in delivering a world-class experience. You’ll partner with other product teams within Advertising to create a solid platform that allows them to bring new advertising innovations to market in a way that scales technically while being intuitive for suppliers with limited experience running advertising campaigns. You’ll be the champion for supplier trust in the Wayfair Advertising program, leveraging your high standards, attention to detail, and technical acumen to ensure that suppliers understand exactly how their advertising investment is performing at all times. You are an experienced product leader who can grow a high performing team of dedicated engineers, analysts, and designers.
What You'll Do:
- Create a product strategy and roadmap for the supplier advertising experience
- Lead a dedicated product team consisting of engineers, analysts, and product designers
- Develop data collection methods to gain deep understanding of supplier need and continuously monitor their satisfaction
- Streamline campaign management by providing suppliers with the right information about campaign performance at the right time
- Drive solutions that will increase supplier adoption and retention of Wayfair Advertising programs, helping the business maintain its impressive growth trajectory
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of product management experience (B2B marketing or advertising preferred)
- Experience leading agile software development environments
- Experience with building data visualizations and reporting
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level, with cross-functional teams, and with external business partners such as suppliers and agencies
- Strong business acumen
- Highly collaborative and positive attitude that inspires your team and partners
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.