Director, Digital Growth Marketing
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline is seeking a Director, Digital Growth Marketing with 7-10 years of digital marketing experience who will oversee, manage, implement, and report on the success of all North America digital growth activities. This role will require collaboration between multiple lines of business and stakeholders who each have unique target audiences, solution sets, and goals to strategize and implement the best possible strategies for growing the business.
The Director of Growth, Digital Transformation Marketing will also manage a team of individuals who will execute against any paid and organic activity recommended to these lines of business. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and reporting skills and be able to distill multiple tracks of digital activity into presentations and reports for a C-Level audience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the overall management and success of digital programmatic and paid social campaigns that drive awareness and fill our pipeline with qualified leads and opportunities.
- Manage a team responsible for the day-to-day operations of our paid search, paid social, and programmatic campaigns including working with platforms like Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Choozle/The Trade Desk, etc.
- Oversee and closely manage ad spend to respective budgets.
- Leverage a data-driven approach to manage the optimization our campaigns for full funnel performance across a variety of attribution models and report weekly, monthly and quarterly on performance to drive a solid Return on Marketing Investment.
- Own the reporting and analysis of campaign performance and its impact on revenue.
- Research, recommend, and implement new strategies to increase program performance/MQLs with the growth marketing team.
- Provide marketing peers and leaders of the business with actionable digital insights and recommendations
- Work with the Digital Growth Marketing team to develop a testing schedule and work with the broader marketing team to execute experiments on ads and post-click landing pages and report on insights.
- Work with the program managers for each line of business to support the digital promotion of events, webinars, content, and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Work to up-level the overall marketing organization’s general knowledge of digital techniques through consistent training programs.
- Work within our reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Salesforce) to identify and model opportunities for expansion.
- Drive improvements to digital reporting capabilities and tracking systems with the marketing operations team.
- Be a Revenue driven marketer that takes a holistic approach to prove return on marketing investment, create, optimal customer experiences and has the growing skillset to have what it takes to compete in a Digital World.
- Has GRIT: Demonstrates daily that they have the Guts, Resilience, Initiative, Tenacity, to drive success for thecompany while having the power of passion and perseverance to learn, contribute, grow and perform.
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude to create an environment where your team can succeed.
- Effective collaborator with proven ability to partner with related internal teams such as marketing operations, demand generation, IT, content marketing, and the creative team.
- You have strong analytical skills, understand key data sets, and have the ability to translate this data into a long term vision and strategy.
- You have an understanding of popular digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Choozle/The Trad Desk, etc.) and how to use each of these to achieve specific business goals.
- The ability to manage varying levels of ad budgets and provide recommendations for growth.
- You have the ability to understand multiple product and solution lines with differing audience needs and how these translate into digital campaign success.
- You know how to delegate and manage a team of digital marketers to support long term digital strategies.
- You have strong communication skills and can explain different digital strategies to a wide range of collaborators and stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- You have a Bachelors Degree with a major in Marketing & Communications and/or Business Management
- You have 7-10 years of hands-on digital marketing, campaign management, SEO, paid search and paid social experience in a B2B software / technology company or agency environment.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.