Senior Product Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Gush Dan, Israel
Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our user-centric solutions, which include the industry’s first app-less biometric authenticator, are proven to ensure an effortless and truly passwordless experience - effectively reducing all forms of identity attrition and saving enterprises substantial costs. Transmit Security was co-founded by serial entrepreneurs and investors, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape. In 2020, Deloitte recognized Transmit Security as the 5th fastest growing company in North America. Today, our powerful technology is used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms.
In this role, you will join the product management group and will be responsible for planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
We are looking for super talented product managers to help shape and build the future of authentication. So if you’re a proven leader with a great track record of success, tremendous passion for creating great user experiences, strong technical skills, and prior experience in product management and software development, you belong with us.
- Design and build a category-leading product.
- Work closely with customers, engineering, and marketing teams throughout the product development lifecycle to deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Develop product backlogs, drive execution to results and manage outcomes.
- Work with customers to help direct product roadmap and improve customer experience.
- Gain deep understanding of the market and competition.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a product manager with a strong track record of shipping products to market
- You hold a BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent.
- You have excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English.
- You have deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs.
- You have deep technical design skills especially for high scale and performant services
- You are a team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
- You are passionate about solving hard problems at scale and building partnerships with local and remote teams
- You have proven a proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Transmit is a pioneer in the identity cyber security space and has a truly remarkable and game- changing product
- A wonderful and warm start-up environment with a supportive company culture (check out the reviews on Glassdoor)
- A one-of-a-kind leadership team that are highly experienced in the cyber security space
- Opportunity to join a team of top industry talent and make a true impact in the cyberspace