Senior Product Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence to help us change the way digital products are designed.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on Market Intelligence, you will own InVision’s competitive analysis and positioning. That includes conducting and synthesizing research, developing competitive messaging and tools, and providing strategic support or our sales and product organizations.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to the market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
In 2021, the digital customer experience is now the only customer experience. As a result, tools for digital product designers have exploded in popularity, creating new opportunities and risks for InVision. In this role, you'll sort out the signal from the noise to define InVision's place in the market.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to form a deep understanding of the design platform landscape and InVision’s opportunities and risks.
- Synthesize research and proactively communicate your perspective to InVision Executives and the Sales, Marketing, and Product organizations.
- Create competitive positioning and messaging that guides our overall narrative and specific marketing programs.
- Develop tools that support the selling process, including battlecards, feature and positioning comparisons, customer-facing roadmaps and training.
- Engage industry analysts and provide support on strategic sales deals, as the subject matter expert on the competitive landscape.
- Provide input into roadmap planning based on the product gaps, competitive risks, and strategic opportunities you’ve identified.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally 2+ in management consulting, competitive intelligence or corporate strategy roles
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- Experience working in the SaaS space and an understanding of the customer journey
- Proven ability to analyze markets, products, and competitors, and translate that information into useful intelligence and sales tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with potential customers, analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication and a sharp eye for detail
- A passion for design! You might not know the difference between rasters and vectors, but you appreciate the impact of great design.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.