Senior Product Designer (Remix by Via)
As a Product Designer at Remix by Via, you will drive the product experience from inception through execution. You will take a key role in leading design for new product areas, collaborating closely with product managers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure that Remix helps cities plan and run successful public transportation. You’ll help design the future of new products and dive deep with our city customers and partners to understand their needs. We succeed when the planners and city officials we work with use Remix to have a greater impact for the public good.
What You'll Do:
- Lead product design for new Remix product areas
- Partner with product, engineering, growth, and success to define goals and process
- Prototype, test, and evaluate product design ideas
- Create artifacts that help us shape our vision and roadmap
- Facilitate design thinking sessions with your team
Who You Are:
- You’ve shipped well-designed products from start to finish
- You are great at using design to capture ideas, inspire a vision, or ground a conversation
- You love taking complex ideas and making them easy to understand
- You have a track record of running research to understand users and advocate for their needs
- You quickly use prototypes to generate ideas and learn from them
- You bring a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset to getting things done
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems
- Basic knowledge of code, understanding how design insights meld with engineering constraints
- Experience with mapping, GIS, or transportation
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?