Digital Marketing Growth Strategist
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline is seeking a Digital Marketing Growth Strategist with 3-5 years of experience who would like to work at an industry-leading Fintech company with a world-class marketing team. The ideal candidate will have had experience standing up, managing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and have the ability to report on success to a wider team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid digital programmatic and social campaigns that drive awareness and fill our pipeline with qualified leads and opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our paid search, paid social, and programmatic display campaigns including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Choozle/The Trade Desk, etc.––closely managing ad spend to respective budgets.
- Own the reporting and analysis of campaign performance to inform testing, experimentation and continuous optimization of paid campaigns.
- Develop a testing schedule and work with the broader marketing team to execute experiments on ads and landing pages and report on insights.
- Partner across the growth marketing team to support the digital promotion of events, webinars, content, and account-based marketing.
- Be the voice for paid acquisition in integrated campaign planning and execution.
- Work within our reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Salesforce) to identify and model opportunities for expansion.
- Optimize our campaigns for full funnel performance across a variety of attribution models and report weekly, monthly and quarterly on performance.
- Collaborate with our marketing operations team to make improvements to our tracking systems.
- May manage, develop, and mentor direct reports
- Be a Revenue driven marketer that takes a holistic approach to prove return on marketing investment, create, optimal customer experiences and has the growing skillset to have what it takes to compete in a Digital World.
- Has GRIT: Demonstrates daily that they have the Guts, Resilience, Initiative, Tenacity, to drive success for the company while having the power of passion and perseverance to learn, contribute, grow and perform.
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude to create an environment where your team can succeed.
- Effective collaborator with proven ability to partner with related internal teams such as marketing operations, demand generation, IT, content marketing, and creative team
- You have a deep understanding of the major advertising platforms and proven experience managing impactful search and paid social campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue.
- You possess strong analytical skills that enable you to draw insights from dynamic funnel interactions and make improvements based on them.
- You have experience proving the impact of ad spend on the business.
- You have the ability to understand multiple product and solution lines with differing audience needs and how these translate into digital campaign success.
- You are flexible and have a figure-it-out type of attitude.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- You have a Bachelors Degree with a major in Marketing & Communications and/or Business
- You have 3-5 years of hands-on paid media, paid search and paid social experience in a B2B software / technology company or agency environment.
- Experience managing or coaching other individuals preferred.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline