Senior Product UI/UX Designer
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
As a Senior Product UI/UX Designer, you will be a valued team member on the Socure design team from day one, progressively creating visual & usability impact across Socure’s solution offering to our customers. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to help Socure invent, design, refine and deliver product-solutions that will enable the digital transformation we are striving towards. The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who works collaboratively, is eager to learn and who values and understands the impact of design on user experience.
Reporting to our Director of Product Design, you will spend your days researching, analyzing, prototyping and designing detailed groundbreaking user interfaces and experiences that drive customer success and engagement.
This role will allow you to be based anywhere remotely in North America.
What You'll Do:
- Continuously champion the user and user-experience through simplified, innovative, gratifying & usable product design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams, owning design across various projects and products.
- Create innovative designs that excite the users, constantly-improving Socure’s design systems together with our product leadership and engineering teams.
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and other design assets for a wide range of devices.
- Analyze user feedback, collect requirements from business and product stakeholders to model and define design requirements.
- Be part of an awesome global team of problem solvers who support each other everyday in making identity theft a thing of the past!
What You'll Bring:
- Your ‘A Game’, every day! You love design and constantly seek ways to improve and simplify user experience.
- 3+ years of relevant product design experience showcasing B2B/B2C and consumer-design best practices and understanding.
- Exciting visual portfolio highlighting projects which demonstrate design ownership, user-centered design practices, UX understanding, interface design for mobile and web (Design System creation/maintenance is a plus).
- You're an awesome communicator who loves collaborating, asking questions and receiving feedback from customers and team members.
- Visual problem-solver skills with relentless attention to detail
- You are biased toward product innovation and ‘pushing the envelope’, while able to balance speed and quality in an agile product dynamic.
- Ability to analyze product requirements into actionable UX flows and designs.
- Experienced in sharing your designs with your team and handing over designs to engineers in a way that allows them to implement the design with ease.
- Self-motivated to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Proficient in UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe CS and others, to create user interfaces and interactions.
- Deep understanding of typography, color, layout and composition with a pixel-perfect attention to both prototypes and design hand-overs to engineering.
- Design related degree, relevant studies or experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend