Backend UX Designer
Remote - Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
This is a full-time remote position.
Product Madness are going through a modernisation process of our internal backend platforms and are looking for a UX Designer who will have a crucial input on the platforms’ usability.
We are after a designer who has experience in complex tools/solutions. The person we are looking for, will work closely with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Developers and Internal platform users.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To conduct the internal user researches and identify the user habits and pain points
- To assess the usability of the tools from a UX perspective and in the context of thetechnology behind it
- To deliver UX improvement suggestions via wireframes, prototypes and behaviourspecifications
- To identify the need of usability testing and to conduct it when necessary
- To oversee the UI design solutions by making sure they follow the UX specifications
- Significant experience working as a UX Designer
- Experience in feature rich interfaces (e.g. CRM, shopping platforms or any othercomplex software)
- Awareness of the UX design approach differences between internal and externaltools/products
- Interest in the technology behind the product
- Expert knowledge in Figma and/or other industry standard design software
- Degree in an associated field: Front-end development, Interaction Design, HCI or similarRequirements (desirable)
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, React and Bootstrap framework/components
- Interest in gaming industry