Growth Marketing Associate - Paid Social
Thank you for checking out our careers page and for your interest in working for Truebill! Truebill is dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible. We will only reach out to you through official channels with a truebill.com email. Please only apply to roles through our careers page: https://www.truebill.com/careers/.
Protect yourself from job scams! A reminder Truebill will never ask for any personal information until we have extended an offer from a @truebill.com verified email.
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Support and own day to day optimizations and operations of user acquisition through multiple paid channels such as Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, and others with meticulous attention to details
- Analyze multiple channels’ performance down to the most granular levels possible with ability to shape a story and recommendation from it
- Utilize deep channel learnings to recommend optimization opportunities that are backed by data and are aligned with UA team’s goals
- Contribute to creative and copy development for paid social channels
- Take initiative in supporting new channels as the company further diversifies its marketing mix
- Collaboratively build and execute a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals
- Take part in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement and iteration on the marketing team. The best ideas come from anyone, and are often inspired by data
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Hands on experience trafficking ads and launching campaigns across multiple UIs and optimizing towards KPIs. Facebook Ads Manager experience required
- Deep understanding on performance marketing KPI’s (ROAS, LTV, CAC, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (email / phone / within team / with partners)
- Advanced excel skills
- Love for taking initiatives and being a self starter
- Excited to voice opinion and give feedback
- Resilience with ability to keep pushing tirelessly where it makes sense and move on when the time is right
- Able to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks, and execute under pressure
- Ability to see the forest from the trees: you can analyze large data sets and craft results into a story that helps making smart decisions
- Bonus points for proficiency with SQL
- Bonus points for managing multi-million dollar budgets
WE OFFER 💫
- Competitive pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch Daily
- Snacks and Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.