Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team engages with millions of Lyft riders and drivers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of Lyft. The team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns every year across email, push and in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our campaigns, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to acquiring and onboarding new drivers to the Lyft platform, partnering closely with product, data science, creative and other cross-functional teams to develop and execute an experimentation roadmap. This is a unique opportunity to meaningfully contribute to one of Lyft’s most critical priorities this year and deliver significant impact to our marketplace.Responsibilities:
- Partner on the strategy and own execution for recurring, always-on onboarding, incentive, and compliance campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels
- Own and report on the performance of driver applicants and new driver retention metrics
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth, retention, and optimization by leveraging the products and offerings that makes driving with Lyft unique
- Create experimentation roadmaps with our data science and technical partners and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Partner with creative teams to design campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Partner with our Data Science team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Engage cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets and influence their roadmaps
- 3+ years of experience in a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing engagement and lifecycle campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker - proficiency with SQL is a must. You are expected to write and interpret queries.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.