Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master to work on one of our projects.
About the client: an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
- Elicit detailed functional / business requirements from users and sponsors.
- Create and communicate detailed requirements, solution proposals, business process designs (BPD) and business system designs (BSD) that meet the business needs.
- Work on a large Dynamics CRM D365 project and transition into roles with increasing responsibility on the growing CRM team.
- Work with developers to understand the designs and validate that the software solution will satisfy the business needs.
- Conduct functional testing of implemented applications, and provide the initial support of these applications when moved to production.
- Executes project planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and release planning, demos, retrospectives and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Executes discovery sessions, one-on-one interviews, and job shadowing with stakeholders to gather requirements and business objectives.
-Analyze and derive a detailed understanding of the stated business problem and objectives and create user stories that reflect that success criteria and work with the Product Owner and delivery team towards achieving the objectives.
-Decompose business problems quickly and work with the project team to determine the root cause and provide solution alternatives.
-Assigns tasks and collaborates and hold team members accountable so that they have clearly defined goals, concentration and focus, receive direct and immediate feedback, and have a sense of personal control over the activity.
-Responsible for creating and delivering project communication materials for team members, management, and the Product Owner.
-Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis to help justify the investment necessary to deliver a solution.
- Own and manage the project schedule through the implementation of agile methodologies while focusing on meetingproject deliverables and goals. Communicate timelines, prepare and distribute project reports, and proactively manage issues to ensure adherence to project roadmaps and plan.
- Effectively manage projects by working with and coordinating across a cross functional team of various disciplines including Product Management, Information Architecture/User Experience, Front-end Development, Visual Design, Software Application Development, QA, Enterprise IT and Business Resources.
-Support the Product Owner to improve their effectiveness by helping them find ways to maintain the Product Backlog and release plan and help the delivery team to understand business needs, manage customer and stakeholder expectations, and communicate project goals, status, and deliverables.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Agile Methodology project execution experience.
- Demonstrated experience playing the Scrum Master role for medium to large development projects.
- Direct experience with enterprise CRM applications.
- Ability to document As Is processes and work with Business units to develop to Be processes.
- Work with Business teams to gather and understand detailed functional requirements.
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure CRM designs are aligned with Business objectives.
- Assist in converting requirements into designs / configurations for CRM.
- Develop testing, review and implementation plans with the CRM project manager, Business groups, user groups.
- Provide post-implementation support for implemented solutions.
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience in Banking and Finance industry, Functional knowledge of Dynamics Case management / Service module. Experience in creating and grooming user stories and Functional process flows.
- Previous experience with CRM and ERP systems.
- Good understanding of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service processes.
-History of translating ambiguous business requirements into Agile user stories and technical specifications.
-History of ensuring the development teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
-Demonstrated experience updating Scrum Tools to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
-Demonstrated ability to assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
-Demonstrated experience tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress through burn down charts.
-Demonstrated ability to assist in solution definition and design of a large-scale design or redesign of sites.
-Skilled at collaborating with other Agile and Non-Agile project teams in the enterprise.
-Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio and Team Foundation Server Board, and Clarity.
-Strong conflict resolution skills.
-Demonstrated influence without authority.