Product Owner, Supply Chain Planning - Remote
Posted 3 weeks ago
Companies around the world rely on RapidResponse, our cloud-based platform, to manage their supply chains, monitor risks and opportunities, and respond at the pace of change. At Kinaxis, we’re constantly breaking new ground, using new technology to push the limits of what software can do, including how quickly it can handle big data. Our platform ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them.
We are currently looking for:Product Owner, Supply Chain Planning
Kinaxis counts on years of algorithm development as well as new breakthroughs across all types of computational algorithms to keep ahead of the competition. If you like the complexity of driving the computations for balancing and optimizing a global supply chain across demand/orders to supply, manufacturing and distribution plan, this position is for you. You will be working with customers across our 6 industry verticals to design and build solutions that augment their planning intelligence. These solutions not only need to provide accurate & prescriptive advice, but need to be understandable, usable, and widely adopted by our planning community. The Product Owner, (Supply Chain Planning) is a position requiring the development of deep expertise in a very specialized area of our product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transform the initiative requirements provide by Product Management into more detailed story requirements
- Work closely with scrum teams to refine and review the stories during sprints
- Ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide direction to the Agile scrum team and stakeholders throughout the sprints
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Sometimes called in as expert technical resource for customer consultations and initial customer deployments
- Provide input and influence to product & market strategy.
- Support creation of business case material and may be responsible for training and internal product evangelization.
Requirements and qualifications
- Supply Chain domain expertise
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with RR authoring/ algorithms an asset
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner is an asset
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you want to be part a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/. Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com