Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
As a product designer at Recorded Future, your primary focus will be to make sure we build the right thing. Then, to build it right. You will be a part of an amazing team and your work will have a significant impact on the end product.
Communicating design decisions, aligning the entire team around user scenarios and driving solution iterations will be your day-to-day. You will be working closely with Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Full Stack Developers and other designers to deliver the best possible experience for our clients.
What you will be doing
- Understanding and sketching user workflows
- Doing product discovery together with Product Managers, design, measuring feature success through qualitative and quantitative research
- Creating wireframes as well as pixel perfect designs (right now we’re into Figma)
- Drive design on releases within cross-functional teams
- Working with information heavy interfaces – your job is to make the data shine
- Work within the constraints of a design system and existing product offering
- Generating ideas and validating designs with both internal users and clients
- Getting continuous support from our User Researcher, and other designers
What you will need
- Previous experience of working as a UX Designer, Product Designer or similar role
- Good understanding of User Research
- Strong interest in highly technical products, complex problem solving, and the possibilities they may offer. We are building something that has not existed before
- A go-getter mentality who takes initiative and can work independently
- Effective negotiation and collaboration skills
- An ability to clearly communicate your thought process, and design to the team and stakeholders through effective visual and verbal presentations
- To be comfortable with a lot of unknowns, and understand how to navigate that to get the job done
- An interest to both drive big features as well as work on incremental changes that improve client experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
What would be nice to have
- Experience in working with technically complex software with data-heavy interfaces
- SaaS and B2B experience
- A stronger focus on interaction design, rather than visual design
- Applications with a portfolio (online or pdf) are preferred, but not required
What you will gain from us
- Working with the world’s leading Threat Intelligence product
- Being a part of a highly skilled R&D team
- Defining Design in the world of Threat Intelligence
- Having fun!
- Working with an international team
- Generous education budget and growth possibilities to amplify your career
- (When possible again) Opportunities to travel to meet clients and other colleagues across the globe
Interested but not sure if you check all the boxes? Go ahead and apply!
We’re looking for the best person to join our team, regardless of experience, and we will work with our final candidates to find a fitting position level (junior, senior, etc.).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.