Senior Product Designer
Anywhere in the US
Ordergroove is a product-driven company, and we’re passionate about our customers’ experience and design.
As a Senior Product Designer you will be involved in each step of our product development lifecycle, from brainstorming the next great product idea, prototyping, conducting user research, and working with product managers and developers (agile development). You will leverage your full range of product, interaction and visual design skills to build useful and delightful experiences for our customers.
What you will do:
- Turn broad ideas and unstructured problems into concrete concepts and delightful experiences.
- Learn about and represent our customers and advocate for good user experience.
- Partner with product managers and developers to oversee the user experience or features and products from conception to launch.
- Give and take feedback from other designers, product managers and developers to constantly raise our bar in terms of quality and user experience.
- Leverage data to make design decisions and to quantify and improve our user experience.
- Help grow our design practice and team by participating in mentoring and recruiting activities..
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience designing self-serve software products.
- Of which 3+ years of experience working at an early stage, fast growing startup.
- Experience with agile product management practices.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' and ‘how we will know customers love it’).
- High fidelity UI & interaction design abilities that can be demonstrated through a current portfolio of projects.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Ability to mentor more junior designers.
- Growth mindset.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!