Scrum Master (Advertising Engineering)
pureIntegration is looking for a Scrum Master (Advertising Engineering) to assist leading the scrum tasks for a team of 5-8 engineers across many concurrent initiatives. This team is responsible for ideation, research and proof of concept development for Advanced Advertising solutions for video.
The ideal candidate has experience as a Scrum Master on system integration, video and/or advertising related applications. This team member will work to help shape and lead efforts by helping refine requirements, document user stories, manage development tasks, and contribute to the project management activities.
- Assist as a Scrum Master in leading engineering efforts for a system integration, video, and/or advertising applications
- Familiar with advertising products and technologies
- Provide Project Management support
- Develop user stories as input into the development efforts
- Communicate with engineering and operations teams to resolve issues.
Location: Denver, CO (onsite)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering field.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- US Citizens, Green Card, or EAD Holders (we do not sponsor H1B)
- Scrum Master
- Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Certified
- Familiar or direct project experience with Advertising solutions
- Agile Development
- Cable and video Industry experience
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.