Agile Coach - Scrum Master IV
pureIntegration is seeking a Agile Coach - Scrum Master IV (working as a Training Manager, Release (RTE) IV) who will to work with both the program and team level to impart agile and lean principles and practices, partner with internal change agents and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in a SAFe environment.
Note: Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Job Role: Contract W2 Role through 12/31/2021, with renewal in 2022
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1Bs or C2C
- Agile Coach and Scrum Master
- Embrace & embody an Agile mindset
- Support coordination of delivery across multiple teams all on the same delivery cadence
- Facilitate and be the face of the ART in PI Planning sessions
- Coach Scrum Masters to grow into the RTE role
- Escalate impediments and/or issues that may contribute to delays or missed delivery of commitments
- Support facilitation PI planning readiness - preparation of Vision and backlogs
- Drive continuous improvement by effectively facilitating ART Syncs, Demos, and Inspect and Adapt sessions
- Assess the agility level of the ART and help them improve
- Collaborate with other RTEs and Suppliers to coordinate dependencies
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years of experience functioning in the RTE role
- 1-2 years of Agile Coaching experience
- Ongoing active participation in agile and lean communities and events
- Experience with Agile tools such as Rally, Jira, etc.
- Strong experience in Agile metrics
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Demonstrated deep understanding of Lean-Agile methods and practices and skill applying them at scale
- Comfortable & skilled in presenting to small and large groups of varied levels within the organization
- Encourage an environment that values mutual respect, openness, and courage
- Ability to explain & impart Lean Principles to all levels from individual contributor to Senior Leaders
- Ability to form productive relationships quickly
- Strong technical aptitude and experience leading teams in delivering quality software
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.