Services Offering Product Manager
Provo, Utah, United States
As Qualtrics continues rapid growth, so has the demand for services that complement our software. Our Design & Research Services business has reached a level of scale and complexity where we are seeking a strategic leader to manage and continually innovate our services offerings. Since we are the world’s preeminent experience company, customers expect us to offer a remarkably great services experience.
Expectations for Success
As a product manager for Qualtrics services, your goal will be to continually evolve our services offerings to stay ahead of our customers’ ever-changing needs. To do this, you will need to intimately understand the market, our capabilities, and our strategic roadmap. You will need to have a “CEO mindset” as you set the vision and drive the offering life cycle across innovation, development, pricing, launch planning, and optimization. You will partner closely with cross-functional sales, marketing, delivery, software product, and ecosystem teams to ensure every aspect of the service and our positioning is addressed. This role will initially cover services associated with our Research Services, Brand Experience (BX), Product Experience (PX), and Experience Design business lines with expanding responsibilities over time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of work experience at top-tier services firm, or in the services business of a leading enterprise SaaS company
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities with ability to synthesize complex information and identify innovative solutions
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and influencing outcomes without direct authority
- BA / BS degree, MBA preferred
- 2+ years experience managing services offerings or working in an account management/commercial role
- 2+ experience at a market research or design agency, or at professional services firm covering similar topic
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories