Solution Partner Marketing Manager
San Mateo, California, United States
Posted 3 weeks ago
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging. Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake has been successful in working with the partner ecosystem to co-sponsor events and webinars. As we work towards a strong growth plan, the Alliances Marketing team would like to increase the alignment with our top regional solution partners. We are looking for a strong performer who embraces our Snowflake values, and who is willing to get hands-on with various parts of the marketing execution job to:
- Create and execute joint marketing programs and build supporting processes with our regional systems integrator partners like Slalom, Intricity, Hashmap, Sirius, Interworks and more. Manage these programs consisting of demand generation, social media, messaging, promotion, etc.
- Represent Snowflake in a highly engaged partner ecosystem
- Take over communication to our partners in terms of newsletters, managing content on Partner Relationship Management system, and execution of various programs
- Create messaging and content in support of partner campaigns
- Implement joint field marketing and demand generation programs to empower Snowflake’s major geographies with Solution Partner Support.
- The joint field marketing plan for solution partners should focus on scaled enablement
- Build business plans collaboratively with our solution partners (regional SI and Global SI partners) and Snowflake’s field, working with cross-functional teams internally (Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.) to achieve objectives.
- Align our partners with their ability to support our go-to-market strategy in the following areas:
- Persona: BI, IT, C-level
- Top 100 / named accounts
- Create joint partner marketing programs to migrate from on-premises platforms
- Cultivate relationships with demand generation and partner marketing leaders in all key partner organizations.
- Create joint marketing programs that include:
- Clear SLAs for each program with matching lead generation effort - including matching promotion effort
- Joint messaging
- Joint content
- Support Snowflake campaigns with partnerships with multiple partners
- Expand the number of partners we will host ongoing marketing programs with our regional Solution partners
Our ideal Manager, Alliances Marketing will have:
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business development, marketing or alliance experience
- Knowledge of using marketing tools like Marketo, Salesforce, wordpress
- Proven success in managing field marketing programs and alliances relationships with large enterprise organizations in the data analytics ecosystem
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong skills in multitasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Strong strategic selling skills
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.