We are looking for a talented product designer with experience with design systems and front end development. You have crafted elegant user experiences , defined design systems and collaborated with talented content owners. Come join our distributed team of creatives and help us build a fun, quirky and memorable brand.
Please note that a portfolio is mandatory for consideration. We appreciate your understanding.
This is a distributed role to be located in one of our entity countries including (and in no particular order) USA, Canada, the Netherlands, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Denmark, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Australia, or Singapore.What You Will Be Doing:
- Produce design prototypes and specifications.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately.
- Understand the balance between UX and beautiful UI / visual design
- Support internal partners through clear guidelines, assets and creative problem solving
- Understand and implement user testing and UX research to create data-driven solutions
- Ability to create elegant and usable experiences that solve business challenges and meet user needs
- Strong portfolio with examples of advertising campaigns, design systems and asset creation. Breadth is important to us. (mandatory)
- Familiarity with the typical product design suite: Figma, Sketch
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and defend your design decisions
- Prior experience working in the technology industry. You enjoy learning about new technologies and are able to collaborate with Product Marketers as well as Product Managers and Engineers
- Understanding of motion principles and motion design for the web
- We also use Sketch to design web pages and ads. Yes, presentation tools like Keynote will be used
- Stay current with the latest design and technology trends across web, desktop, and mobile platforms, and adopt modern techniques as appropriate
- Ability to uphold responsiveness and collaboration in a remote environment. You are an organized self starter with strong communication skills. Being part of a distributed team requires proactive communication and sometimes even oversharing
- Experience with animation/video for the web. SVG animation skills are preferred
- After Effects: You enjoy bringing stories to life with animation. Maybe just fun, animated gifs. It’s all good.