Product Manager - Brand Experience
Seattle, Washington, United States
The Customer XM team is looking for a product leader who will align product roadmap and capabilities with the business and user needs for Qualtrics’ brand new product, Brand XM. Build a category defining product experience that helps identify problem areas in their brand experience and recommendations of what they should do. Progressively reveal product capabilities and recommend solutions based on insights, that allow the organization to mature its program over time. Grow engagement. Grow usage. Up-sell nuanced, purpose-built products that are tailored for organizations as they mature their BX practice. You love proving what drives users and conversion, with data. At Qualtrics you can touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping a test and measure discipline at a rapidly growing company.
Expectations for Success
Product Strategy: This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven and ridiculously smart person to have a major impact helping thousands of consumer brands.
Product Definition and Execution: Favor execution via experimentation way more than strategic pontifications.
- Team Leadership: Create collaborative environments where the full diversity of styles and perspectives are heard and involved, as well as clearly setting expectations with collaborators and executive stakeholders to get stuff done.
Qualifications & Requirements
A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
A Day in the Life
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories