Product Marketing Analyst
Title: B2C Product Marketing Analyst
B2C Product Marketing Analyst
Doctolib is looking for a talented Product Marketing Analyst. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products & your mission will be to drive product success and usage with existing and prospective B2C users. You will go deep in understanding patient needs, acting as a liaison between our B2B & B2C visions and our tech and product team. You will also drive impactful marketing initiatives to ensure our products are used to the fullest, creating value both for our patient users and our organization.
Directly reporting to a Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Product Management and marketing country teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your mission at Doctolib?
- Your goal will be to drive adoption and patient usage of our video consultation and document sharing products in France, Germany and Italy
- Your objectives will be 1/ to grow the share of video consultation slots that are bookable online by patients and 2/ increase the share of appointments with a shared document
- On the demand side, you will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and research to understand our existing and prospecting audience base, identify how patients decide on an appointment and how their needs and journeys differ. Your objective will be to boost usage of our products with existing users and acquire new users
- In coordination with the Product Marketing Manager, you will help bring together patient and practitioner findings to formulate targeted strategies with a clear set of KPIs and precise action plan to boost both the supply and demand side
- You will develop analytical and data methodologies. You will use your analytical, technical and research skills to discover and analyze trends
- You will run different workstreams with a complex set of senior stakeholders (across product, doctor engagement, onboarding, sales, GTM and Marketing teams) to implement your action plan
- In coordination with the other marketing teams, you will support marketing campaigns (across owned channels, social media etc) to acquire new users and boost engagement with existing users
- You will closely monitor success through trackings that you established and help prepare regular presentations to the Doctolib leadership team
Who you are
- You have 3+ year work experience ideally as a business/marketing analyst in a B2C/B2B SaaS company or strategy consultant consulting firm
- You are fluent in English. Being able to speak German, Italian or French are nice to have.
- You are a polymath, and want to be involved in both shaping the strategies but also getting into the detail of implementation
- You have experience and are interested in shaping the product on the B2C or B2B2C side (value proposition, positioning, messaging, naming & taglines and finally marketing content)
- You are a data centric person, but understand the value of also gathering qualitative insights
- You are strategic and creative, with an interest in delivering B2C campaigns
- You have a good sense of prioritization & organization
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector. Some understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus.