(NEW GRADS) Autonomous Vehicle Product Manager - Data Products- (Entry Level)
San Diego, CA
Posted 3 weeks ago
Relocate to San Diego
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Conduct data analysis of driver/vehicle behaviors to support product requirements, acceptance criteria and test cases
- Interpret data and analyze the results with statistical technical and provide ongoing reports
- Collaborate with the automatic bench marking team to extract data from our systems
- Pattern and Descriptive Analysis
- Generate exposure analysis
- Conduct research to support the requirements
- Develop and manage product-related documentation such as datasheet, application notes, customer survey
- Use data to interpret and analyze traffic conditions or patterns
Qualifications (MUST HAVE SQL AND PYTHON)
- New Grad in Computer Science and/or engineering okay!
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/mathematics, e.g. computer science, statistics related disciplines
- 1-3+ Years of experience programming in Python/SQL to extract the data and conduct data analysis
- 1-2 year of experience as a Product Management or high interest in this career track.
- Proven ability to utilize abstract reasoning techniques to formulate problems and establish creative solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, multi-tasking and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.