Product Marketing Manager
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Product Marketing Manager for an industry leading ad tech company, you are one of the key contributors to our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You play an integral role in marketing Adjust’s product portfolio by developing compelling messaging and positioning and understanding the psychology of our buyers in order to set stakeholders across the business up for success. We are a lean and mean team with a collaborative, roll-up-your-sleeves and get stuff done attitude.
- Orchestrate end-to-end GTM roll out of new Adjust products, features, and solutions and collaborate with all parties involved from conception to post-launch: product and engineering, sales, demand generation, content marketing, events, customer success.
- Design and create in-market messaging and creative assets that support our customer value proposition: sales decks, one pagers, website content, case studies, SDR kits
- Continue to drive the success of core product marketing projects including: monitoring competitive intelligence, analyzing win/loss calls, updating buyer personas, market analysis, etc.
What you bring:
- Proven track record of leading Product Marketing activities
- Excitement to be a part of a global team and the flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- Strong ability to digest technical material and craft beautiful value-driven messaging
- Strong ability to create impactful presentations and other GTM collateral
- Never ending curiosity to improve process, knowledge and delivery
- Excellent communication skills in English, especially written, any other language is a plus
- Preferred: experience working in the mobile marketing/technology industry
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
Interested? Let’s Talk!