Product Marketing Manager
South Burlington, Vermont, United States
When you architect marketing strategies, whose voice resonates loudest in your head? As a senior member of the Marketing Team at OnLogic, you are driven by the voice of the customer. You continuously strive to better understand their pain points and the constraints of their environment. And you don’t rest until you determine how OnLogic products and services can truly provide them with value...enabling the seemingly impossible. With your deep customer and market understanding, you work closely with the Product Management team to help define the go-to-market strategy for new products as well as generate more demand for existing ones. You channel your creativity through collaboration across the marketing team to dream up high impact campaigns. As a manager, you lead the Content and Ecommerce team, holding them accountable to delivering on the Product Marketing Strategy. This full-time position is based at our South Burlington, Vermont headquarters.
On an average day, you'll..
- Collaborate with Product Management to help define OnLogic’s unique selling points and go-to-market strategy for new products.
- Strategize with Marketing, Sales and Product Management to design impactful Product Marketing Campaigns with intentional user journeys.
- Collaborate across the Marketing Team to refine content, ecommerce and advertising efforts as Product Marketing strategy evolves.
- Mine internal and external data to distill key insights about the market, customers and competitors.
- Refresh and maintain target audience personas.
- Gather and report on revenue share by market and recommend opportunities for growth.
- Enable professional development for the Content and Ecommerce team through open and honest feedback and development plans for employee growth and empowerment.
The team you will be joining:
- This multi-talented inbound marketing and ecommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other's terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- 5-10+ years of product marketing experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a manager of a team.
- Demonstrated familiarity with computers, hardware, or technical products.
- Proven success in gathering and analyzing market intelligence and customer data.
- Demonstrated results from lead generating product campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain cross-functional partnerships.
Who we're looking for:
- A team leader and a team player.
- An analyst that can aggregate disparate data and draw conclusions.
- A communicator who can distill impactful key messages.
- A strategist who can architect visionary campaigns.
- Someone that can manage multiple concurrent priorities and meet deadlines.
- A self-starter who is comfortable presenting new ideas and taking smart risks.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow